The ALLi online event packed with free author advice starts March 18. This will be the 3rd year I’ve attended.
What I love is the solid content without the sales pitches usually found in other free events. I’ve learned more here than in some online multi-session classes I paid for!
- As an author conference, Indie Author Fringe is unique:
- its faculty of speakers: the top author influencers and services
- it’s run by authors, for authors
- it’s absolutely free to attend
- it’s global
- it creates a repository of advice and education that will be promoted all year long by the Alliance of Independent Authors
For 24 continuous hours, 24 events will be broadcast, so no matter what time zone you’re in, you can probably catch some of them live. While you sleep or tend to other things, everything is recorded so you can catch up on them (and the free offers!) when it’s convenient.
Do yourself a favor and check it out. This series of sessions focuses on Writing and Making a Book.
(For those of you on the U.S east coast like me, 10:00 AM GMT on March 18 is 6:00 AM EDT. I’ll be watching while I eat and early breakfast.)